Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is supposed to be about me...

So this post is supposed to be about me... and I'm really bad at writing about myself. So here it goes.

What makes me unique? Well... um. no one else IS me.. so I guess that's unique.

How do I creatively express myself? I really don't. I'm not a very creative person, normally. ):

What is something I really enjoy doing? I like listening to music, and watching movies. Normal teenaged things.

Do you think of yourself as "an artist"? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

So, I'm Brittany Finch, and I love listening to music and playing piano and bass guitar. Yes, I'm a bassist. and yes, I'm awesome. ;) anyway, I have an older brother who's in college and I have 2 dogs... and that's about it; if you wanna know more, you should really talk to me. :)